Following the UK Government’s announced national lockdown; we can confirm that we will remain open and continue to treat patients in clinic, as well as offering online appointments. As a healthcare provider we are not required to close, and patients are advised to continue with their scheduled appointments and any urgent care they may need. If any appointments need to be cancelled or moved online for any reason we will contact you directly.
We have a range of safety protocols in place to help keep our patients and our team safe; and will be continuing to monitor the advice from the government and the governing bodies relating to our therapies.
Blackfen Chiropractic brings a fresh, new approach to neuro-musculo-skeletal care in Blackfen and surrounding areas. We want what you want. Our main goal is to help you reach your goal, whether it’s running a marathon in a personal best time or being able to play with your grandchildren pain free.
- With new patient appointments being an hour long; we take the time to listen to your symptoms and what you want to achieve. We then fully assess your condition and talk you through appropriate treatment.
- Wherever possible we will treat you on your first visit, so you can start making progress straight away.
- As well as explaining in person, you will also receive a full written Report of Findings from your practitioner; detailing their assessment, diagnosis and full treatment plan.
- We draw on our wealth of experience and variety of on site therapies to devise the best treatment plan to help you, within the convenience of one clinic.
- We use gentle yet effective treatment methods to ensure your comfort, including Chiropractors qualified in advanced Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT- a very gentle whole body approach).
- We can refer for X-rays and MRI scans if necessary, and can Ultrasound on site.
- We have both male and female Chiropractors, Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
- Supplements, sports injury tape, orthopedic pillows and a variety of other useful items are available to purchase from our team in reception.
- For your convenience we have onsite parking available and flexible clinic hours. Directions and Bus information can be found here
- Create and manage your bookings at any time with our online booking functionality
- Leading healthcare providers including BUPA, AXA/PPP, AVIVA and HSA recognise the chiropractors at Blackfen Chiropractic Clinic.
We deliver a caring, professional and effective health care service to our patients. We keep our patients best interest at the core of our practice vision.
Blackfen Chiropractic Clinic… positively influencing your health