Blackfen Chiropractic brings a fresh, new approach to neuro-musculo-skeletal care in Blackfen and surrounding areas. We want what you want. Our main goal is to help you reach your goal, whether it’s running a marathon in a personal best time or being able to play with your grandchildren pain free.
- With new patient appointments being an hour long; we take the time to listen to your symptoms and what you want to achieve. We then fully assess your condition and talk you through appropriate treatment.
- Wherever possible we will treat you on your first visit, so you can start making progress straight away.
- As well as explaining in person, you will also receive a full written Report of Findings from your practitioner; detailing their assessment, diagnosis and full treatment plan.
- We draw on our wealth of experience and variety of on site therapies to devise the best treatment plan to help you, within the convenience of one clinic.
- We use gentle yet effective treatment methods to ensure your comfort, including Chiropractors qualified in advanced Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT- a very gentle whole body approach).
- We can refer for X-rays and MRI scans if necessary, and can Ultrasound on site.
- We have both male and female Chiropractors, Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
- Supplements, sports injury tape, orthopedic pillows and a variety of other useful items are available to purchase from our team in reception.
- For your convenience we have onsite parking available and flexible clinic hours. Directions and Bus information can be found here
- Leading healthcare providers including BUPA, AXA/PPP, AVIVA and HSA recognise the chiropractors at Blackfen Chiropractic Clinic.
We deliver a caring, professional and effective health care service to our patients. We keep our patients best interest at the core of our practice vision.
Blackfen Chiropractic Clinic… positively influencing your health