What if my pain is not coming from my joints or muscles?

  • 21st May 2015

On your first visit, your chiropractor will do a thorough examination. If your symptoms and the examination indicate that you require further investigations or that you need to be seen by a consultant, your Chiropractor will correspond with your GP outlining the necessary findings and recommendations.