To our dear patients,
With the ever changing landscape of the corona virus pandemic; we as a clinic have, over the last few weeks, implemented new procedures to help keep patients and therapists safe. This has included heightened cross infection control, limiting appointments and advising vulnerable patients to avoid attending the clinic in person.
It is with heavy hearts that we, as of today, will temporarily close our clinic doors. We feel a great sense of responsibility to our patients, staff and greater community to follow the social distancing guidelines as our number one priority has alway been, and will continue to be, your health. We want to reassure you that all our therapists and team members are fit and healthy, and that we have not had a confirmed case of Corona virus through our doors.
We would like to reassure you that we will continue to support you in practical ways wherever possible. This includes (and we are open to further suggestions):
- A call from your therapist over the coming weeks as we continue to check on the patients under active care. We may not be able to do hands-on treatment for the moment but we can continue to help with advice, re-assurance and even exercises!
- An offer of some practical help with regards to shopping, running basic errands or just a friendly weekly catch-up natter over the phone. Please send us an email so we can arrange this with you personally. (We are posting letters offering this practical help to patients whom may not have email access, but please don’t wait for your letter to arrive, if you need our help we would love to be there for you).
- Being able to book a telephonic consultation with CT/Ingrid via our clinic website page – www.blackfenchiropracticclinic.co.uk. We will be happy to discuss new aches and pains (or just the old ones!) and offer practical advice on what you can do at home to help. Other therapists within the clinic are also offering telephone appointments, arranged via our reception team.
- Our hypnotherapy appointments will continue remotely and can also be booked
- Regularly posting on our Facebook page some helpful, uplifting information on how you can look after your wellbeing over this time. Please like Blackfen Chiropractic Clinic on Facebook and you’ll see our posts pop through in your live feed.
- Our clinic telephone lines will continue to be manned so any queries you do have please just phone through to 02083011033 and we will be glad to assist.
We would like to say a big thank you to our patients and the Blackfen community as a whole for continuing to trust us with your care. We will keep you informed with regards to our full re-opening date.
As a clinic, part of Blackfen community and part of the United Kingdom, we all stand together and play our individual part in keeping each other well.
The Blackfen Chiropractic Team